SAUCON VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER:
CAMP COUNSELOR OPPORTUNITIES
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Available mornings 8:45-12:15: Monday-Friday
- Enjoys outdoor activities - come to play!
- Park Programs scheduled June 20-August 12, 2022
- Saucon Valley and Southern Lehigh parks
- Experience with children a plus
- Activities range from sports to crafts, hikes to card games, theater to scavenger hunts
- We welcome a diverse group of Counselors to create an OUTDOOR CLASSROOM!! STUDENTS, TEACHERS, ACTORS, ARTISTS, COACHES, TEAM BUILDERS, ENVIRONMENTALISTS
- Work as a team - promote your strengths!!
- Salary starts @ $12.00/hr-Holiday pay for July 4th
LIFEGUARD FOR SUMMER SCHOOL AGE PROGRAM: June 13-August 12, 2022
● Needs Lifeguard Certification - we will pay for training
● SVCC Will provide required equipment for position
● Must be available 3 afternoons: 12:00-3:45 Monday- Wednesday- Friday (Closed for July 4th)
● Go to Hellertown pool with SVCC
● Work as a part of the SVCC Team
● Experience with children ages 6-10 a plus
● Salary starts @ $12.00/hr-Holiday pay for July 4th
Please call/email: Roberta Blackwell - Executive Director firstname.lastname@example.org 610-838-0722
NOCKAMIXON POOL is hiring!
- Open positions: lifeguards, lifeguard supervisors, food concession staff, ticket office staff, and on-site managers
- Hourly wages are $16 for lifeguards. Lifeguards with more than two to three years experience will be considered for the lifeguard supervisor position at $18/hour.
- Want to become a lifeguard? For those who successfully complete lifeguard certification training, agree to work a minimum of 30 hours a week and complete a full season. We will reimburse you for your lifeguard training.
- Ticket office staff & concession stand start at $15.50/hour.
- On-site managers start at $20/hour
- Overtime & end of season incentivized bonuses available
- Send your application and resume to email@example.com
Applications and further information can be picked up in the counseling office.
BIG BEAR GEAR is Hiring Enthusiastic High School Students Ages 16+ for Work at Our Tubing Operation.
We Are Located at 1874 River Rd, Lambertville, Nj 08530. We Will Need a Large Amount of People to Staff Our River Tubing Operation. Jobs Encompass Checking People in Before They Head out on Their Journey to Go Tubing the Site Is Located One Mile Below Frenchtown. We Are Looking As Well for Drivers That Would Need Clean Driving Records, and Be Older than 25. This Is a Good Job for a Teacher Who Might Have Time over the Summer As Well. in Addition We Look for Lifeguards, and People to Man the Boats. It's All Fun Because You Get to Work Outdoors All Summer and Be Around Other Outdoorsy People. Hourly Ranges from $14.00 and Hour Starting to $20.00 an Hour Depending upon the Job and Experience.
The Store Is Located in Lambertville, but the Tubing Is at the Site Right Below Frenchtown.
Please Contact, Rebecca Gelman, Owner & Vice President of Community Relations
1874 River Road, Lambertville, Nj 08530 | 609-460-4784RED ROBIN is Looking for Great Team Members As Our Business Rapidly Recovers from the Covid19 Pandemic.
As a Part of Our Commitment to Our Team Members, Red Robin Now Offers Health Benefit Options (Insurance) to All of Our Team Members, No Matter How Many Hours They Work per Week. If You Are Applying for a Franchise Location (It Will Be at the Top of the Box When You Click a Location) They Have Separate Benefits. Please Ask Them for Details.
The Below Benefits Are Offered to All Red Robin Corporate Team Members.
What's in It for You (Other than a Fun Workplace with Great Team Members):
• Three Scheduled Raises Within Your First Year, Starting After 3 Months.
• Flexible Work Schedules - Work to Live, Not Live to Work!
• Referral Bonuses for Bringing New Members to Our Team
• Eligible for 401(K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match of up to 4% of Your Pay (If Qualified)
• Free Shift Meal for Back of House Team Members
• 50% Discount on Red Robin Food and 25% for Your Family
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available to All Team Members
• Excellent Opportunities to Grow with Us
Red Robin - Center Valley (Franchisee)
2845 Center Valley Pkwy
Center Valley, Pa 18034
Camp Trucking, a seasonal trucking company providing door-to-door shipping services to camp-going families, is interested in hiring high school juniors and seniors to work for us this summer in our warehouse located in Bath, PA.Work: Students would help load and unload duffel bags being picked up from camper’s homes and being brought to summer camp, or in August, brought home from camp. It is a manual labor job. Students who are athletic, hardworking, coachable, and eager would do great.When: June 12 th through June 23rd, a few select dates in July (to be determined) and August 10- 22. We would have two shifts: one during the day, mostly from 8am – 5pm with an hour break for lunch. The second shift, which pays more, would run from roughly 3 pm to 12 am with an hour break for dinner.Where: Our warehouse is located at 7378 Airport Road in Bath, PA. Pay: Students would earn $135 per day which translates to $16.87 an hour for an 8 hour day. Student’s working the later shift would be paid $18.00 an hour. Last year, our warehouse was in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area and we had a bunch of students (45+) work for us. It’s a great way to make a decent amount of money, in a short period of time, while working with friends.Contact: If interested, please apply at www.camptrucking.com/apply. For more information, feel free to contact Nic at 970-949-5089 x 119.