IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING NEW IMMUNIZATION REGULATIONS!
- Applies to ALL grade levels. Please look at the information pertaining to your child's grade level.
- No more 8 month provisional status (changed to 5 DAYS)
- Immunizations must be obtained prior to starting school
- Proof of SECOND MCV required prior to beginning 12th grade
- Failure to comply PRIOR to the start of the school year could result in exclusion
- Tdap and MCV required PRIOR to the start of 7th grade
Open the following links for details. Please contact the school nurse for questions or concerns. Every student record will need to be reviewed by the nurses as per the new regulations. Updates may be required at any grade level.
Emergency Action Plans
The nurses and staff want to keep your children as safe as possible while at school. If your child has any of the following conditions please complete the appropriate emergency action plan with your doctor and bring it to the school nurse as soon as possible. Please send in any medication (along with a completed district medication form) which is indicated as well.
If your children are not covered by any health insurance plan please contact CHIP at CHIPcoversPAkids.com or 1-800-986-KIDS for information on the Blue Chip Program for un-insured children, birth to 18 years.
Each year our school offers a very reasonable cost insurance plan, which will protect students and parents from financial burdens, which might be created by an accident in school. It will pay the medical bills within the limit outlines in the policy.
The following is the link to supplemental insurance for GYM INJURIES ONLY. The policy number is US727064.