2018-2019 Registration & Physical Information
Spring Sports Registration - CLOSED
Late Registration Period - Last Opportunity for Spring Sports Registration: Fri. Feb. 22nd - Sun. Feb. 24th
Important Note: Because of new requirements, deadlines for registering on Family ID and turning in physical forms is crucial. Please be sure to adhere to the deadlines listed for Fall, Winter, and Spring sports. Failure to meet these deadlines may lead to denial of participation.
*There will be one late registration period available prior to the start of the season, however, there will be no registrations permitted, except for new transfer students, past the first day of the season to assist with new state rules and regulations
Note: PIAA Physicals must be completed on provided PIAA Forms and must be completed after June 1, 2018 or a new physical must be obtained.
Basic Steps to Complete the Eligibility Process for Athletic Participation:
1. Complete Medical History/Pre-Participation Physical pages and return to the Athletic Office - Physical must be completed after June 1, 2018 and must be complete on the proper PIAA Forms to be accepted. (link below) Note: PA Dept. of Health Physicals for School in certain grades do NOT fulfilled PIAA physical requirements.
2. Complete Online Registration (link below)
3. Be sure all obligations are taken care of with the HS or MS Main Office (outstanding debts, missing uniforms, library fines etc.)
4. Completion of ImPACT Concussion Baseline testing for participation in a contact sport if needed (will be determined when steps 1-3 are completed)
When all the above steps are completed, students are then eligible to begin participation.
Medical History / Pre-Participation Physical Form
(Print these forms for completion and submission to the Athletic Office)
2018-2019 Spring Sports Registration
(Online Registration here through Family ID)
Options for PIAA Physical completion:
1. Get a physical completed by your personal physician (completed on the PIAA Physical Form)
2. Contact a local St. Luke's Care Now Facility (Be sure to take your PIAA Physical Form with you)
St. Luke's West End
501 Cetronia Rd.
St. Luke's North
153 Bradhead Rd.
2793 Geryville Pike
Pennsburg, PA 18073
Saucon Valley Cheerleaders at the Colonial League Cheerleading Championship