Saucon Valley Food Services
Holiday School Breaks- Local Free Food Providers Website and App
With the holiday breaks on the horizon, there are those in our community who are experiencing food insecurity.
http://foodfinder.us/ is a non profit website and app that offers location and contact information for local free food providers within the community.
Online Meal Payments are now available, please go to https://www.myschoolaccount.com/ to set up an online account.
When school is closed due to inclement weather, the menu may be subject to change.
Apply Online For a Free/Reduced Lunch Application on or after 7/11/18 for the 2018-2019 SY.
(Click on the online application link below)
Free and Reduced price lunches are available to those who qualify. Please be sure to submit a new 2018-2019 Meal Application before
October 11, 2018 to avoid a lapse in benefits.
Rise And Shine Breakfast Program
School Breakfast is a Smart Start to begin the School Day!
Research consistently shows that students who participate in the school breakfast program perform better academically and have improved school attendance. School Breakfast provides one fourth of a child's daily needs for key nutrients.
It is our hope that the Rise and Shine Breakfast Program will increase the percentages of students who eat breakfast.
Breakfast Cafeteria Hours:
7:00 - 7:30 AM for both the middle and high school students.
8:15 - 8:50 AM for the elementary school.
*Note: Breakfast will not be served on
2 hour delay schedules .
- Meal Charge Procedures
- Act 55of 2017-Legislation to Prevent Lunch Shaming
- Food Service Application Information Letter
- 2018-2019 Food Service Application
- Food Service Application- Spanish
- 2018-2019 Meal Prices
- 2018-2019 Ala Carte Prices
- Rise and Shine Breakfast Program
- Food Service Solutions - MySchoolAccount Link
- Food Service Information and Guidelines 2018-2019
- Smart Snack Guidelines
- Panther Press Wellness Newsletter
- Wellness Policy
- Healthy School Celebration Ideas
- Constructive Non-Food Reward Ideas
- Healthy Non-Food Reward Ideas
- Nondiscrimination Statement
- CATERING REQUEST FORM
Mrs. Patricia Bishop
Food Service Coordinator