SVHS Students Attending Bethlehem Area Vocational Technical School
Please know there will be days during the school year in which we have either a half-day of school or an entire day off for various reasons at SVHS. On many of these days, even though BAVTS is still open, SVHS students will follow the SVHS schedule. Please note that there are also a few occasions when BAVTS is closed, yet attendance at SVHS is still mandatory. Please refer to the SVHS calendar and the BAVTS calendar for specific dates when this would occur.
Student Attending BAVTS in the AM:
- AMVT Students must report to the HS cafeteria for homeroom at 7:32 am
- Pick up is at 7:35 am at the HS Cafeteria (picnic table entrance)
- Students will arrive back to SVHS at 11:05 am at the front entrance (flag pole)
- All in-person students (driving or being bussed) are required to swipe in for attendance before going to their block 4 class. Students will eat during Block 4
Students Attending BAVTS in the PM:
- Students will leave their Block 3 class at 10:50 am for the cafe
- BAVTS students will be the only students at lunch during this time
- Students will depart for BAVT promptly at 11:15 am from the front entrance (flag pole)
- All students (driving or being bussed) are required to swipe out for attendance
- Students will arrive back to SVHS at 3 pm and will be dropped off at the Elementary School
- Two-hour delay: AM students will remain at SVHS
- Early Dismissal: PM students will remain at SVHS
If either school is on a two-hour delay, AM BAVTS students will not report to Vo-Tech. Please be sure to report to SVHS by 11:10 AM for afternoon classes. Also, if there is an early dismissal at SVHS, PM BAVTS students will remain at SVHS.