Chapter 15/504 Services

  • Students with disabilities who are not eligible for Special Education Services (i.e. health needs) may obtain a 504 Service Agreement with the School District. If such an agreement is needed, the school counselor is responsible for following through with this upon parent request. For more information regarding this, the parent/guardian may contact the student's school counselor.