Medical History / Pre-Participation Physical Form
(Print these forms for completion and submission to the Athletic Office)
2016-2017 Fall Sports Registration
(Online Registration here through Family ID)
Injury Forms - Required forms to be completed by Doctor and Parent/Guardian prior to returning to a sport.
As a result of action taken by the Saucon Valley Board of School Directors, the daily substitute teacher pay rate has increased to $120.00 per day, effective immediately. The Saucon Valley School District invites all qualified individuals to apply for substitute teaching.
To apply please submit the required forms below:
The following three clearances must be completed before beginning employment. Clearances cannot be more than one year old.
- FBI Federal Criminal History Records for Prospective Employee Click on Schedule or Manage Appointment Print out receipt and take to fingerprint site. Closest one to Saucon Valley School District is the UPS store in the Giant Shopping Center on Leithsville Road. In addition Colonial Intermediate Unit will have fingerprinting services on Mondays & Wednesdays from 4PM - 7PM at 6 Danforth Drive, Easton, PA 18045 for current employees, prospective employees and volunteers in our district.
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Record Check (Act 34) PLEASE PRINT OUT CERTIFICATE WHEN DONE
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) PLEASE PRINT OUT CERTIFICATE WHEN DONE
Other forms that needed to be completed for employment are:
- Directions and Forms for Act 168 of 2014 (New Act 168 Form - 9/23/15)
- PA School Health Record
- Arrest/Conviction Report and Certification Form (Act 24 of 2011/Act 82 of 2012)
- I-9 Form - Employment Eligibility Verification (2017)
Forms required for Volunteering in the schools are:
- Volunteer Certification Form (If you have not lived in the state of PA for 10 years or can not answer yes to the questions, you must do a regular FBI fingerprint clearance. Link is found below.)
- FBI Federal Criminal History Records
- PA State Police Request for Criminal Record Check (Act 34) *Choose Volunteer (it is free)
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151) *Choose Volunteer (it is free)
THE SAUCON VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, SEX, OR HANDICAP.
- Act 372: Request for Transportation (For Non-Public School Students)
- Bus Transportation Discipline Plan
- Guidelines for Bus Accidents
- Inclement Weather & Early Dismissal Procedures
- Parking for Events
- High School - Student Vehicle Registration/Parking Permit
- Elementary School - Arrival/Dismissal Procedure